HEEEYYYY!!!!

POSTS IN BLUE ARE ANNEL'S ♥ POSTS IN WHITE ARE ANNA'S
Luv ya! haha, if u wanna kno a bit more about our blog just look at the post titles on the side!!! XD

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Meh First Post!!!!

Heeyyy everyone! this is my new blog . . . uh . . . sum stuff about me:
Meh 3 BFF's rock ur sox off! Annel, Allison Ngo (the hawaiablanexameneso girl!! Go 2 her blog if u have any q's . . . llisongo.blogspot.com) and Felicia! Luv 2 all u guys!
I live in the bay area CALIFORNIA BABY YEAH!!!. . . no comment on my city!!
my fave colorz: BRIGHT BLUE/ Green and purple (the 2nd half of the rainbow)
i don't really have a fave music- anything's my style!
luv my skool- tho the teachers are . . . interesting, but Ms. Geison is my fave!!!!!
I HAD braces . . . 4th grade . . . ugh!
LUV SOCCER/VOLLEYBALL (but soccerz my sport!)
Single and luvin it!!

K, sum stuff this week:
Dance 2moro (Halloween themed) wearing glow in the dark nailpolish i got last week. . . XP
kinda sux we can't wear jeans or anything . . . but i'm wearing an awesome dress that i'll post a pic of if i can figure out how! (grr! rmmbr- i JUST got this blog!!!)

gotta memorize ALL the countries in Africa by November 2nd!!! I only kno 5 . . .(dammit!! rarr!)

k, guess that's all 4 now!!! check out my site: www.watchlistenplay.weebly.com . . . thnx!

-the ITALAPINEXO GURL
Ps. "Italapinexo" = Italian, filipino, mexican. out of those, i'm only italian, but dubbed italapinexo by ALLISON!!!!

No comments:

MORE about uusss. . . ~♥.♫.Itala-nesapino.♫.♥

My Friends

Thinking of You

Young and Crazy

The Only People
Annel this looks like ur handwriting!!!

AND THE BEST OF ALL (Annel ALWAYS does this):

Suck It