HEEEYYYY!!!!

POSTS IN BLUE ARE ANNEL'S ♥ POSTS IN WHITE ARE ANNA'S
Luv ya! haha, if u wanna kno a bit more about our blog just look at the post titles on the side!!! XD

Friday, December 11, 2009

baby, are you down, down, down, down, down?

Don't ask bout the title, it's the first song that came on when I shuffled iTunes.


Today's FAIL:



okay, first of all, ANNA IS OK NOW!!!!!! And I wasn't that bad, cumon, even ask Anna. She sez so.


anyway.... well, my friend Angelica from Science Camp (GO WALDEN WEST!!!) invited me to come to a dance at her school, so im'a be leavin in like, 10 minutes. but anyway... hows life?

Christmas Concert last night.... EPIC FAIL. We sang "Mele Kalikimaka" (um, last time i checked, we were in cali) and "Mary Had a Baby", some Afro-American Spiritual. The guys and girls split the verses. It was actually pretty funny, the girls sing a verse, all nice and light and floaty voices. .. . and then the guys sing harmony. Which we agreed we wouldn't do. Cuz the girls weren't even singing then. I tried not to laugh. It was a very hard thing to do, but it worked.


We practiced "A Christmas Carol" from 8-10am this morning.... and we STILL couldn't get to actually physically "act out" my scene. I'm just standing there, saying my lines. Now, I have to dance w/ Chester. But he's really awkward about it, but everyone's all, "Dude, it's just like a slow dance at a dance!" But he's never been to a dance. But we'll try to work something out. But for now, we need to see if people are actually capable of memorizing lines.  The play is on THURSDAY!!! We've only blocked out 2 1/2 long scenes. There are SIX. Well, just pray for us, or something.....

ok, idk if you know this or not, but Anna and I are HEE-UGE fans of Percy Jackson. We've read all the books, cover to cover, more than once. If you've seen New Moon, you've prob seen the trailer. I have a feeling that the movie is gonna be an EPIC FAIL. I mean, Annabeth's brunette and horrible, Sally is ugly, they aged the characters 5 year, and Grover's black! Now, I'm not being racist, totally not. But having a black Grover is like having a Chinese Harry Potter! Really!


I'd type more, but i hafta go now!! luv ya


♥.♫.Spaninesapino.♫.♥



 

No comments:

MORE about uusss. . . ~♥.♫.Itala-nesapino.♫.♥

My Friends

Thinking of You

Young and Crazy

The Only People
Annel this looks like ur handwriting!!!

AND THE BEST OF ALL (Annel ALWAYS does this):

Suck It