HEEEYYYY!!!!

POSTS IN BLUE ARE ANNEL'S ♥ POSTS IN WHITE ARE ANNA'S
Luv ya! haha, if u wanna kno a bit more about our blog just look at the post titles on the side!!! XD

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Don't Know What To Name This Post

yay!!! Anna got the iPod Nano!! well, guess what? I got enough money to buy an iTouch. . . yuppz it's awesome, but since I'm in SoCal rite now, I have to wait til I get home so I can load all my stuff on it.

Today's FAIL:



see more Epic Fails

mmmmkay. . . I got Meli's comment:

lucky!! she got the LG Xenon, like Tim and Johny's phones.... yeah, I have at&t, i want it like heckuuuh.... so, Meli, this is my "response" as you requested through your comment lol

. . . in SoCal rite now, just awesome, hangin out w/ some cuzins, aunts, etc...

Oh, and I listened to Vanilla Twilight by Owl City... its so kewl!

luv ya!

♥.♫.Spaninesapino.♫.♥

1 comment:

meli said...

thanx annel- u r awesome... and vanilla twilight is my fav. song too!!!!!

MORE about uusss. . . ~♥.♫.Itala-nesapino.♫.♥

My Friends

Thinking of You

Young and Crazy

The Only People
Annel this looks like ur handwriting!!!

AND THE BEST OF ALL (Annel ALWAYS does this):

Suck It