HEEEYYYY!!!!

POSTS IN BLUE ARE ANNEL'S ♥ POSTS IN WHITE ARE ANNA'S
Luv ya! haha, if u wanna kno a bit more about our blog just look at the post titles on the side!!! XD

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas (Eve)!!!

yay!!!! it's Christmas Eve. . . 

So far, I have $165 in Christmas Money! I'm probably gonna buy the new iPod Nano (the one Anna might get), cuz my iPod "broke"..... lol more like I learned the hard way what happens when you leave an iPod in your pocket and throw your shorts in the wash.... XP

Anna got me This is Not a Book.... totally reminds me of TINAD. . . you probably do NOT know what TINAD is, it's more like an inside joke... Meli, you know what it is ;) (hint: TINAD stands for This Is NOT A Diary)

im'a so excited... i get to eat the food my sis leaves out for Santa.... and this year I convinced her to leave brownies!!!! EPIC WIN.

well, i have to go now.

Merry Christmas!!

♥.♫.Spaninesapino.♫.♥

No comments:

MORE about uusss. . . ~♥.♫.Itala-nesapino.♫.♥

My Friends

Thinking of You

Young and Crazy

The Only People
Annel this looks like ur handwriting!!!

AND THE BEST OF ALL (Annel ALWAYS does this):

Suck It