HEEEYYYY!!!!

POSTS IN BLUE ARE ANNEL'S ♥ POSTS IN WHITE ARE ANNA'S
Luv ya! haha, if u wanna kno a bit more about our blog just look at the post titles on the side!!! XD

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hellooo! it's me!

ok! hello, people who somehow randomly got to this blogg!!!!


ok, as Anna said (she gave my name, its only fair :D), my name is Annel, and I am now contributing to this blog.

a bit about me:


-I go to the same school as Anna. It's just half-hellhole and half-heaven.
-I FENCE!!! I love it for sooo many reasons. Seriously.
-I am filipino! 100% flip, an' I'm-a just lovin every bit of it!
- fave colors: black and red!!!


well, i have to go, like, NOW, so I'll add more later!!!


peace, love, fencing, and pumpkin pie,

~Spaninesapino (Spanish, chinese, an' filipino!!!! Spanish blood's from generations back, and same with chinese)

No comments:

MORE about uusss. . . ~♥.♫.Itala-nesapino.♫.♥

My Friends

Thinking of You

Young and Crazy

The Only People
Annel this looks like ur handwriting!!!

AND THE BEST OF ALL (Annel ALWAYS does this):

Suck It