HEEEYYYY!!!!

POSTS IN BLUE ARE ANNEL'S ♥ POSTS IN WHITE ARE ANNA'S
Luv ya! haha, if u wanna kno a bit more about our blog just look at the post titles on the side!!! XD

Sunday, November 15, 2009

MANNY! MANNY! MANNY!

mmk, my house was a zoo last night, as most filipino households are when Manny Pacquiao boxes. If you don't know who Manny Pacquiao is; WOW. Well, even my teacher knows who Manny Pacquiao is, and she's american. But anyway, Manny Pacquiao is the best pound-for-pound fighter or something like that, and he's got seven world titles. He totally PWNED Miguel Cotto last night, and I had so many family members over. One of my dad's cousins is just AWESOME. He threw a pillow again. But then again, I was up yelling at the tv during the 2 knockouts. My sister was super whiny though ("why are they so loud??? Be quiet? waaaa!!!!"). My mom got ticked off.

FLIP PRIDE!!!!!

haha, last time I said flip, someone said it was a racial slur..... fail. Flip is used BY filipinos.... it means filipino, so I don't see how it's a racial slur or anything.

Well, I've got a fencing tournament today, and 2 of the guys on my "team" are fencing in their event, plus another guy's coming to watch their and my events... just got our team jackets yesterday, so awesome! It's got my name on it! Yay! Excessive exclamation points!!!!!!!

Well, I guess that's all for now, I'm just hella bored.

~♥.♫.Spaninesapino.♫.♥

No comments:

MORE about uusss. . . ~♥.♫.Itala-nesapino.♫.♥

My Friends

Thinking of You

Young and Crazy

The Only People
Annel this looks like ur handwriting!!!

AND THE BEST OF ALL (Annel ALWAYS does this):

Suck It