HEEEYYYY!!!!

POSTS IN BLUE ARE ANNEL'S ♥ POSTS IN WHITE ARE ANNA'S
Luv ya! haha, if u wanna kno a bit more about our blog just look at the post titles on the side!!! XD

Friday, November 27, 2009

My BORING Day

Today's FAIL:


hmmm.... as you can tell, my day today was boring. Except for my waking up early to go shopping for a top for the Christmas Dance, today was average/boring. I got home, chatted online, emailed, and now I'm in Frisco, at my uncle's house. Watching "Just Like Heaven". It's actually a good movie, I haven't seen it in a long time, though. But I'm on the other side of the apartment, while everyone else is on the couch watching Mark Ruffalo walk away because Reese Witherspoon can't remember him after waking up from a coma.

. . . . . . . .haha, it's John Heder!!!!! Up on screen. Well, idk what else to talk/type about...


Well, last night I was with my second cousins, Gina and Danielle (not sisters), but we had a really awesome time. Had so much piiiiiiie! And guess what I had for breakfast??? Yup, leftover pie.

ewie..... now my sister's watching Spongebob. XP I'm gonna end up w/ nightmares.

♥.♫.Spaninesapino.♫.♥

No comments:

MORE about uusss. . . ~♥.♫.Itala-nesapino.♫.♥

My Friends

Thinking of You

Young and Crazy

The Only People
Annel this looks like ur handwriting!!!

AND THE BEST OF ALL (Annel ALWAYS does this):

Suck It